ERROR Message: “D/A converter not detected” when starting or during a session
- Ensure your firmware is updated to the latest version. Go to Settings „About Tablet“ - Wireless Update and check for latest firmware update
- 20 pin flat cable is not inserted fully into the control unit and/or the D/A Converter 2.0. Ensure the flat cable is fully inserted into the control unit and/or the D/A Converter 2.0 so you won’t see any metal part of the connector.
- aulty 20 pin flat cable that may cause intermittent connectivity issue. Contact your SBS service centre for further advice.
ERROR Message: “D/A Converter overheated”
- The D/A Converter 2.0 may be placed in an area that’s not well ventilated to allow sufficient dissipation of heat generated during the operation. Ensure that the cooling rips of the D/A Converter 2.0 are not covered at all byany material that may severely restrict the ventilation.
- The D/A Converter 2.0 temperature has reached its maximum threshold. Check the serial number of your D/A Converter 2.0 (under „About application“). If the serial number is less than 1050, please contact your SBS service centre.
ERROR Message: “Applicator not detected”
- aulty applicator. Try to connect using a different applicator. If only one of the attached applicator is not working, there is a high chance the applicator is faulty. Call your SBS service centre for further troubleshooting.
- Connector not screwed in properly to the D/A converter 2.0. Please check the connection.
How to check your D/A Convertor serial number
Go to iMRSone ->Settings ->About
How to check the serial number of your control unit
Go to iMRSone -> Settings -> About
Omnium1 2.0 control unit is not charging
In case of consistent or intermittent charging issues, please contact your SBS service centre.
Touch screen not responsive
The control unit is equipped with capacitive touch screen technology, which means that whenever one of your fingersgets in touch with the screen surface, it creates a tiny electrical disturbance that sends signals to the control unit. There are people who have problems operating a touch screen primarily due to their skin conductivity. Pressing hard on the screen won’t address the issue. One way to solve the issue is to use a capacitive stylus.
However, if you still are experiencing slow response even using a capacitive stylus, please contact SBS for further assistance.
Control unit does not boot up, even when plugged into the wall
There are several possible problems:
- Your control unit might be frozen. Insert a pin into the reset pinhole and reset the control unit.
- The wall adapter is faulty and fails to charge the control unit properly. Please contact your SBS service centre for further advice.
The control unit is getting warm/hot at the backside
Please ensure your firmware is updated to the latest version. If you have already updated to the latest firmware, then this may due to faulty 20 pin flat cable, D/A converter 2.0 or control unit hardware issue. Please contact your nearest SBS service centre for further assistance.
Note: Avoid extreme bending of the 20 pin flat cable as this may damage the cable and cause a short circuit.
Replacing the battery?
The lifetime of the built in lithium battery pack is calculated with around 500 recharge cycles (depending on various circumstances). Over time the battery pack may need to be replaced. Please contact your SBS service centre for the replacement cost.
Replacing the screen?
Please contact your SBS service centre for the replacement cost and procedure.
SD Card reading error
The maximum micro-SD card size supported is 32GB.
If your SD Card is 32GB or less and still cannot be read by the control unit, reformat the SD Card with your PC or Mac (Fat 32, exFAT) as your current SD card format may not be recognized by the system or is corrupted.
Attention: All data will be erased.
How to use the Omnium1 2.0 3in1 Adapter
Watch the video: